Fanda

Lutz: 'tcltk.lsp' wasn't working on my Win32. Original version has:

bind . <Destroy> {puts {(exit)}}
[/text])

I just added 'update idletask':
bind . <Destroy> {puts {(exit)}}

update idletask

[/text])

Original wasn't responding - window didn't show up "done".

---------------

Is there any easy way how to do my favorite 'tk' function? How do I hide window from newlisp.exe?

Thank you, Fanda

Lutz

Thw 'tk' functon is just writing to the pipe 'myout' to Tcl/Tk when using tcltk.lsp

(write-line "wm withdraw ." myout)    ; hide the main window

get a Tcl/Tk reference, there is one here: http://newlisp.org/downloads/TclTk/">http://newlisp.org/downloads/TclTk/

Lutz

newdep

Its a very nice game for the contest !!

Regards, Norman.
-- (define? (Cornflakes))

Fanda

Inversi v. 1.1:

- bigger windows

- levels 2x2 and higher

- better look, faster drawing :)

Fanda

newdep

hahaha great game..I manage it all the time to create the most strange but semetric figures but it a hard job to get a clean square ;-) nice nice!

Regards, Norman.
-- (define? (Cornflakes))

pjot

Very good improvement, thank you! The concept of this game is elegant, and yet, the game is difficult to solve. Very nice!!!

Peter

Fanda

Honestly... Concept of this game isn't mine. I played one that has 5x5 field. I couldn't solve it (only by accident), so I decided to make my own version where I can better see the field and can think about it more :-)

Later on, I added more levels ;-)

Fanda

PaipoJim

Quote from: "Fanda"Honestly... Concept of this game isn't mine. I played one that has 5x5 field. I couldn't solve it (only by accident), so I decided to make my own version where I can better see the field and can think about it more :-)

Later on, I added more levels ;-)

Fanda

Good for you!  I can't solve the 5x5 even by accident.  I'm sure there is some sort of standard strategy for it but every time I get down to 2 squares I get stuck....  :-(

I guess I'll have to console myself by appropriating some of your Tcl/Tk code tricks for my current project!

-