Announcing the First Annual Eastern US Newlisp Conference

Started by rickyboy, January 04, 2008, 01:35:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rickyboy

Well, it's over now.  It was held at the Barnes and Noble coffee shop in Boca Raton, Florida, USA.  In attendance were rickyboy and lutz.  The conference went from 1030 to 1330, and many topics were covered: travel in South America, how to make a great espresso, oh and we talked about newlisp.  :-)

The door prize of one official newlisp t-shirt was won by rickyboy.  Sorry we missed you.  We hope to see you at the next conference!

(Seriously, it was my great pleasure to meet the man himself, Lutz.  We remarked at how many people might be able to make a *real* newlisp conference near Lutz's place in Florida.  Holler if you are interested.  I myself may not be prepared with talk in hand, but I always relish the good excuse for beer or coffee and good banter.)
(λx. x x) (λx. x x)

cormullion

Very good! I look forward to reading the Conference Proceedings in due course... :)

Interested in the First World NewLisp Conference? Why yes! Will someone pay my expenses...? :)

itistoday

I live in Miami (and sometimes Gainesville) so I could attend, I've been away on vacation the past couple of weeks so I didn't know about this "conference", but yeah, if you guys do it again I'd be happy to stop by and shoot the shit if I can. :-)
Get your Objective newLISP groove on.

Tim Johnson

Well.... If any of you come to Alaska, we can have the first

Northern Newlisp Homebrew and Barleywine conference.

tj
Programmer since 1987. Unix environment.